3D Panel Mesh Welding Machine is the light weight plate that meets the requirements of JCâ623 Standard of National Construction Material Bureau. It is a new wall material, with advantages of heat preservation, heat insulation, sound insulation, light weight and anti-vibration, etc., and can be widely used in inner and outer high rise buildings, plant buildings and warehouse division walls. This 3D Panel Mesh Welding Machine production line is the auto equipment adopting resistance welding method to apply steel wire on polystyrene plates with different length, and thence to produce the qualified steel mesh frame sandwich plate. It has high production efficiency and nice welding strength; the production process will not pollute the environment, and thence is an ideal machinery of the manufacturing company.
3D Panel mesh welding machine working process:
1. The wire mesh-welding machine produces two mesh sheets.
2. Then they are fed to the integrating machine in a vertical way, while the insulation material is placed between them.
3. The 24 straightening and cutting sub-systems are fed with wire from their pay-off stations.
4. Then the wire rods are fed through the insulation material and cut in pre-determinate lengths.
5. The welding head moving in the predetermined steps, welds the wire rods to the appropriate positions, keeping the correct distance of the wire mesh sheets and producing the sandwich panel.
6. A transporting roller conveyor moves away the finished product while the factory crane moves it to the storage area.
all electrical spares we use Panasonic (Japan) PLC
Weinview (Taiwan) touch screen
Schneider (France) low-voltage apparatus
ABB (Switzerland Sweden) switch
Schneider (France) air switch
Omron (Japan) power supply
Delta (Taiwan) Variable-frequency Drive
Autonics (South Korea) encoder
Panasonic (Japan) servos
what u would like to know?
Q: What's the machine price?
A: We need to know your wanted wire diameter, mesh hole size and mesh width.
Q: What's the production capacity?
A: The production capacity mainly depends on the welding speed and cross wire space.
Q: Can you make voltage according to my requirement?
A: yes, we can make 3 phase, 380V/220V/415V/440V, 50Hz or 60Hz etc.
Q: What's the payment terms?
A: 30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T before shipment, or 100% irrevocable L/C at sight, or cash etc. It is negotiationable.
1. This machine adopts synchronous control technique. The center-control and welding time are composed of digital and integrated electric circuit.
2. The operation is accurate, it has stable function, firm welded point, and without welded tracks.
3. Not only welding speed is fast, it is easy to learn and operate. Only need two workers.
4. The longitude wires are fed from rolls and through precise wire straightening and positioning device.
6. Itâs accurate, the edge of mesh are regular, itâs unnecessary to slice the side.
7. Drawing mesh adopts the device with the elastic link and fixing the mesh.
8. Itâs easy to regulate the mesh holes and mesh size is rather accurate, welding aperture could be adjustable randomly within range.
9. The finished mesh could be in rolls or in panels.