Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-19 Origin: Site
3D Panel mesh welding machine working process:
1. The wire mesh-welding machine produces two mesh sheets.
2. Then they are fed to the integrating machine in a vertical way, while the insulation material is placed between them.
3. The 24 straightening and cutting sub-systems are fed with wire from their pay-off stations.
4. Then the wire rods are fed through the insulation material and cut in pre-determinate lengths.
5. The welding head moving in the predetermined steps, welds the wire rods to the appropriate positions, keeping the correct distance of the wire mesh sheets and producing the sandwich panel.
6. A transporting roller conveyor moves away the finished product while the factory crane moves it to the storage area.
1, all electrical spares we use Panasonic (Japan) PLC
Weinview (Taiwan) touch screen
Schneider (France) low-voltage apparatus
ABB (Switzerland Sweden) switch
Schneider (France) air switch
Omron (Japan) power supply
Delta (Taiwan) Variable-frequency Drive
Autonics (South Korea) encoder
Panasonic (Japan) servos
If you are interested in 3D Panel mesh welding machine , please contact us.