358 Prison Mesh Fencing, known as "prison net", is a high-security anti-climbing and anti-cutting welded steel wire mesh. Normally, galvanized wire is welded to fence panels with very fine openings that cannot be penetrated by hands or cut with bolt cutters. Therefore, it is strongly recommended for use in areas and private living places that require high security.
The name of the 358 prison mesh fencing comes from the size and wire diameter of the panel mesh: 3 inches × 0.5 inches × 8 specifications, which is approximately equal to: 76.2 mm × 12.7 mm × 4 mm. It is recommended to use a strong structure and corrosion resistance as a welded metal fence, galvanized after welding, and then PVC coating.
• Anti-climbing: The opening is so small that even fingers cannot penetrate.
• Anti-cutting: Bolt cutters and bolt cutters cannot pass through narrow holes, so they will not damage the fence.
• Firm welding point: the welded joint is firmly fixed and will not be split by man-made and natural forces.
•Smooth surface: The proportion of the finished surface of the panel is reasonable and has a decorative effect.
•Durable: The panel is evenly galvanized and coated with PVC to ensure a long service life.
• 358 mesh panel size
•Surface treatment: 358 mesh fence panel made of galfan wire, then PVC powder coating (minimum 100 microns) or PVC powder coating. It provides extra protection and prolongs the service life.
• Color: green (RAL 6005), black (RAL 9005). All RAL colors are available.
• fence post
• Surface treatment: internal and external galvanizing (minimum 275 g/m2), then covered with polymer powder (minimum 60 microns).
•Hot-dip galvanize the metal clamps and fixtures, and then apply powder coating in green or black.
•The diameter range of our fence line is 2–6.5 mm, the mesh can be 75 mm×12.5 mm, 100 mm×15 mm, and other hole sizes are available on request.
• The maximum width is 2.515 m. It can also provide 2.0 m and 2.2 m upon request.
• 3 m high fences are usually used in schools, residences and entertainment venues, while 5.2 m high fences are used in prisons and military sites.
• Our 358 high-security grid fences can be manufactured with double-layer vertical wires to meet the highest level of security requirements.
• The panel can overlap at least 75 mm on each terminal and be fixed with slotted clamp rods and bolts. (See picture 358FI-05 below)
• The panels can be fixed together with square brackets without overlapping. (See picture 358FI-06 below)
•The distance between the pillars is preferably 0.3 m.
• A complete installation guide can be provided upon request.
358 mesh fence panels are installed in wooden pallets, wrapped with plastic film, and then firmly wrapped with tape to ensure the safety of storage and transportation.