EPS 3D Panel Used Wire Mesh Welding Machine is the main machine on the production line. It adopts PLC touch screen control system, pneumatic or stepping motor as the drive, through the automatic bevel insertion and cutting of the equipment, the strict position of the inclined surface is connected with the thread and the flat net to realize the steel mesh. Production of polystyrene sandwich panels.
The production line has the advantages of high automation production level, high production efficiency, low welding omitting rate, more uniform solder joint strength, better product quality and low cost.
EPS 3D Panel Used Wire Mesh Welding Machine uses a three-dimensional space wire mesh frame as a frame, and a flame-retardant polystyrene (EPS) foam plate as a thermal protective core layer. The outer layer of the wall construction material is sprayed with pea gravel concrete or mud.
Main features of EPS 3D panel used wire mesh welding machine:
1. EPS machinery uses PLC and touch screen to control the whole machine, cycle, including mold opening, mold closing filling, steam, stabilization, vacuum cooling and spraying.
2. Made of high-quality steel, the sturdiness is improved by the heating process, and the EPS 3D panel wire mesh welding machine can withstand high expansion force.
3. Efficient vacuum system to speed up steam and cooling, increase productivity, and ensure uniform density of external blocks.
4. Using advanced block production technology to produce high-density, low-density foam blocks to ensure uniform density of the outer block.
5. The surface of the cavity is coated with Teflon, which is easy to demould and beautify the surface of the block. The mold block is automatically weighed.
6. The wire scale of the EPS 3D panel wire meshing machine is equipped with an electronic scale.