CNC Fencing mesh welding line is completely dependent on speed and accuracy. Welders can use these CNC Fencing mesh welding machines to produce complex shapes or welds, and the CNC factory can achieve millimeter accuracy faster than manual operation. Even better, manufacturers can produce more units of the same product with exactly the same detail and accuracy without sweating. Despite the fact that manual machining still has a place, the undeniable automation, predictability and flexibility are truly impressive. In general, CNC Fencing mesh welding line is the only source of advanced precision for extreme repeat operations.
CNC Fencing mesh welding machines are specifically designed to produce welded "T" and double "T" beams with parallel or converging flanges. The beam is fed into the machine and the sides of the beam are welded at the same time.
When manufacturing a double "T" beam, once the first flange is welded, the beam is turned over and returned to the unit again.
CNC Fencing mesh welding line is capable of welding symmetrical and asymmetrical beams without the need for positioning and box girder (pre-fixed).
• They can be welded on vertically mounted items without bonding
• Only need to be machined on top to get the proper angle between the web and the flange
• The beam is fed into the machine and the sides of the beam are welded simultaneously
• When manufacturing a double T beam, once the first flange is welded, the beam will be flipped and returned to the unit again
• CNC Fencing mesh welding line is capable of welding symmetrical and asymmetrical beams without the need for positioning and box girder (pre-fixed)
• The flange back deformation device installed at the exit of the machine enables the machine to compensate for any flange deformations that occur during the welding process.
• The unit is easy to adjust and can handle a wide range of flange sizes and various deformable thicknesses up to a maximum width of 50 mm
• CNC Fencing mesh welding line can be equipped with a control PLC, a user interface with a touch screen panel and a special connector for connecting Ethernet