Wire fence mesh iron sheet bending machine
1. Slider: Hydraulic transmission is adopted. Slider is composed of slipper, cylinder and fine-tuning structure of mechanical block. The left and right cylinders are fixed on the frame, and the piston (rod) drives the slider up and down by hydraulic pressure. The mechanical block is controlled and adjusted by the numerical control system.
2. Workbench: The motor drives the shield to move forward and backward by the button box, and the distance of movement is controlled by the numerical control system. The minimum reading is 0.01 mm (both front and rear positions have the limit of stroke switch).
3. Synchronization system: The machine is composed of torsion shaft, swing arm and joint bearing. It has simple structure, stable and reliable performance and high synchronization accuracy. The mechanical block is regulated by the motor, and the numerical control system controls the numerical value.
4. Material retaining mechanism: Material retaining is driven by motor, and two screw rods are moved synchronously by chain operation. The size of material retaining is controlled by numerical control system.
The Structural Characteristics of Folding Editing Section
1. All-steel welded structure with sufficient strength and rigidity;
2. Hydraulic transmission. The cylinders at both ends of the machine tool are placed on the slider, which directly drives the sliding work.
3. The slider synchronization mechanism adopts torsion axis to force synchronization.
4. Adopt mechanical block structure, stable and reliable;
5. The slider's stroke is adjusted quickly and maneuverably, and the counter is displayed.
6. Inclined wedge deflection compensation mechanism to ensure high bending accuracy.