Notice for wire mesh welding machine
1. The display screen should not be used in dust, corrosive or conductive soot or gas environment, nor exposed to high temperature, condensation, rain shock and vibration environment.
2. Do not touch the screen with dirty hands, nor use hard or sharp objects to operate, such as screwdrivers, pens or the tip of similar objects, otherwise the screen may be damaged.
3. No part of the body or any object shall be close to the touch-driven gears, transmission groove wheels, sprockets, belts, chains, straighteners, inductors, proximity switches, conductors with dangerous voltage such as cabinets and transformers.
4. Handles or objects shall not be placed close to or between the upper and lower electrodes which are moving under pressure.
5. Do not insert or touch the power adjusting handle on the transformer of welding power source, and do not lift the protective plate.